Tag:All-White basketball league
Posted on: January 20, 2010 2:52 pm
Edited on: January 20, 2010 3:48 pm
Saw this story on the Internet and, well, what the hell can you say.
It's about the start-up of an all-white basketball league. The story and link are going a tad viral.
The core part of the league's charter is this: "Only players that are natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league."
The only thing you can do is laugh at a story like this so I decided to do the top 10 things about the All-White basketball league using solely my sick and twisted mind and friends on Twitter:
10. Warm-up drill music will be provided by John Tesh.
9. Halftime show features cross burning.
8. Vinny Del Negro is banned from the league. (Twitter, JimSparkles)
7. "We would like to announce Larry Bird as the president of our league."
6. Chest passes resulting in baskets are worth 10 points.
5. JJ Redick is the first overall draft pick. (JimSparkles)
4. Introducing the four and five point lines. (Hailtotheorange)
3. Any player wearing dreadlocks is automatically suspended for 30 days.
2. Glenn Beck does the play-by-play. (Mise)
1. The Slam Dunk Contest will be replaced by the Air Guitar Festival. (BothTeamsPlayed)